SPECIALTY HARDWOOD CLEANER
Professional strength, non-toxic, waterborne hardwood floor cleaner concentrate. Formulated for all types of hardwood floors coated with a clear, unwaxed finish, this environmentally responsible cleaner leaves no dulling residue and will not dull the floor's finish.
1 GALLON OF CONCENTRATED SOLUTION MAKES 5 GALLONS OF READY TO USE CLEANER
• Professional formula
• Specifically formulated for use on hardwood floors
• Leaves no dulling residue
• pH neutral
• GREENGUARD certified for Children and Schools program
For Regular Maintenance of Finished Floors:
1. Floor should be Dust Mopped first to remove the loose dirt.
2. Mix one part hardwood floor cleaner to seven parts water.
Pour 16 oz. of Concentrate into a clean, empty 128 oz. container. Fill the rest of the container with water to make 128 oz. of Ready-to-Use Cleaner. One gallon of Ready-to-Use Cleaner should be enough to clean an average sized gym.
3. Saturate Cleaning Pad in the bucket of cleaning solution. Wring out and lay pad flat on the ground. Press Aluminum Mop head firmly against Cleaning Pad to re-attach pad back to the bottom of the mop.
4. Damp mop your floor by walking with the wood grain down and back the entire length of your floor. As the cleaning pad gets dirty remove the pad and rinse in the bucket of cleaning solution as needed.
5. Can be used with an auto scrubber. Use white pads only.
BEFORE USING, READ ALL DIRECTIONS AND MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET.